Our current vacancies
If you would like to join an entrepreneurial, specialist communications consultancy where you get to work for the leading law firms across legal PR, reputation management and litigation PR, then you should consider Byfield as a market leader in our field.
Byfield is a fast-growing independent legal communications consultancy based near Chancery Lane. We offer unrivalled expertise in the complementary disciplines of: –
- Strategic profile-raising for law firms and legal sector-based businesses
- Litigation PR
- Reputation and issues management
We advise our clients drawn primarily from the legal sector, on how to develop compelling communications and marketing strategies that help drive their business development and manage their reputation. We also support law firms and their clients in legal disputes.
As the legal sector develops to embrace new entrants, we are building on our core law firm and barrister chambers’ client base to support the wider range of legal businesses now emerging including legal platforms, alternative business structures and legal technology firms. There is the opportunity to further your career by joining our team and help us expand the agency further at this exciting time of change.
Senior Content Executive
Do you love writing and have experience of producing content in professional services or B2B environments? If you are interested in joining a leading legal sector communications consultancy and have a passion for words and the ability to turn complex arguments into engaging content, then we want to hear from you.
Byfield Consultancy is leading specialist legal communications consultancy and we create engaging content for the top legal sector businesses. We also have our own exciting story to tell.
We are looking for a Senior Content Executive to create content that can help inform debate, influence opinions, build stories and engage audiences, on behalf of our clients and Byfield. The ideal candidate will be an accomplished writer, possibly with a journalistic background, who is interested in communicating how the law and legislation impacts every area of our personal and professional lives to a variety of business and consumer audiences. A newshound who relishes writing about current affairs and the big issues that are shaping industries, you will also have the ability to write business and marketing focused copy for marketing materials, new business pitches and proposals.
Please see the job description below for further detail and get in touch if this sounds like you.
A Senior Content Executive at Byfield will be expected to:
- Produce high-quality content for Byfield and its clients across a range of communications channels
- Write, produce and edit impeccable copy and engaging online and offline content, including website copy, blogs, articles, thought leadership reports and scripts
- Create SEO-rich content and understand how to optimise online copy with keywords
- Conduct content audits of client websites and make recommendations for improving the content
- Understand how to amplify content across a range of other communications channels, including social media
- Track, analyse and report on content performance using tools like Google Analytics, Leadfeeder, Mention and Sprout Social
- Present ideas, analytics and concepts to clients with confidence
- Ability to deliver high-quality work, within deadline in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills
- Experience in working on multiple clients/projects at the same time
- A sound understanding of best practice in copywriting, content creation and SEO
- Experience of producing content in a professional service/B2B environment
- Experience in using CMS systems such as WordPress and Squarespace
- A good understanding of analytic tools, including Google Analytics
- Demonstrable understanding of a strategic approach to content marketing
- Experience handling online crises
A minimum of 18 months experience within a content/copywriting or journalism role.
A relevant undergraduate degree such as journalism or English Literature as well as any creative writing courses would be beneficial, but not essential.
To apply for the role please send a cover letter and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org